Weekend and Festival Vendors
We are excited to have our Annual Fall Festival back on our calander this year, as we reopen the farm. In addition to the Festival, we've added themes every weekend and vendors are welcome! Every weekend is $20 for both Saturday and Sunday, except for the Fall Festival Weekend (Oct. 5&6) that is $50 for the entire weekend. Here are the available weekends:
- September 21&22: Fall decorating on the dime! (Pins and Pine)
- September 28&29: Grandparents, Coffee, & Sweets!
- October 5&6: Fall Festival: All things FALL! ($50 Hours *Note schedule changes: Saturday 10a-7p & Sunday 12p-5p, vendor set up begins at 7a Saturday)
- October 12&13: Family Weekend! (Saturday and Sunday will have campfire and family games)
- October 19&20: Falling into FOOD!
- October 26&27: Pumpkin Ninja Warrior obstacle course (ages 6-12) that must be completed in their Halloween costume.
Hours: (Excluding Fall Festival Oct 5 & 6) Saturday 10a-7p and Sunday 1p-5p
Vendors will need to provide (if needed) their own table, chair, tent, extension cords, etc. Set up can begin as early as 9a Saturday. Respectfully, be set up by opening and stay set up until closing, especially on the Fall Festival Weekend.
Click HERE to fill out the Vendor Application.