This past week the weather has represented our life. Lots of rain, but enough sun to keep us going. Madison still has the cold virus, Harrison now has ear pain, and Mae.... Praying continue she stays healthy.
Ryan and I are on our third trip to Cardinal Glennon today. Broviac placement will take place around 7:30am. Please be in prayer for Madison. If all goes well we will not be back down to Cardinal Glennon till Thursday July 2nd. On Thursday, she will have her audiogram and we will finalize transplant and sign papers.
Please pray Madison gets rid of this virus over the course of the next week.
Also, please pray for Harrison and Mae as we prepare them for our time apart. This journey will not be easy on anyone. My heart is already torn thinking about not having all three of our babies together.
Have a blessed weekend, enjoy your family, and keep your focus on God! Storms today will bring sunshine tomorrow.
*****8:38am: Madison's platelets are too low for surgery today. We will be admitted on Sunday and will have broviac placement on Monday.
Another test done!
Broviac will be placed Friday. As of now, we will be going home Friday evening. We will be back down next Monday and Thursday to finish up all the tests. We will be admitted either the 5th or 6th. Two cords just came up that might be a better option. Between that and the 4th holiday wanting to wait. As of now, chemo will start on the 6th. Of course, one baby was excited about watching fire works with their brother and sister! Enjoy today for you never know what tomorrow will bring!
Jesus said, "This illness isn’t fatal. It’s for the glory of God so that God’s Son can be glorified through it." (John 11:4 CEB)
The plan for today.... Could change
Okay... As of 1pm on Tuesday:) Madison has the cold virus still:( Tomorrow they will do a ct scan of her lungs etc. IF there is no infection then everything is still on schedule. Friday she will get her broviac.
Spent the day at Cardinal Glennon… Madison had her kidney function looked at (all of this is transplant prep). They look her over good for a baseline before transplant and she will be closely monitored for several years to come. We will know in the morning if she still has the virus…. Wednesday we are back down to Cardinal for her lungs and pelvic area to be examined for infections. Everything is kind of up in the air… Praying we can be admitted on the 29th! With the progression of the disease being so aggressive we need to move quickly. Again, another night waiting…. God is trying to teach me a few things...